Why does my weapons and armor get taken?

1. Why cant I keep playing with the new weapons and armor I got from the DLCs if it failes or something?

I mean didnt you pay for it in the first place? plus if you complete the DLC shoudnt the weapons and stuff be your permanently?

User Info: Havoc00777

Havoc00777 - 7 years ago
    BrokenRainY57, i think your right, im talking about operations achorage and the pitt

User Info: Havoc00777

Havoc00777 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not quite sure what you're asking but I think I understand. If you are asking why weapons and stuff from the DLC are gone like if you delete that DLC, it is because any weapons, armor, or even items like stimpaks and chems, that you get in a DLC are part of that DLC not part of the game itself. So if you got the Perforator rifle in the Pitt and then deleted the Pitt you are also deleting the rifle because the rifle isn't actually a part of the original game on the disk, it is only a part of the data in the DLC.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. When you play either of those DLCs your equipment is confiscated when you Enter them and you only get them back when you finish it (O:A) or after a certain point (The Pitt).

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0