Question from A_berrie

I can only find merchant's brahmin's?

I beat the game, with all achievements.. so now, I'm just trying to do all the unmarked quests. One of them, Is to invest in the merchant's, and receive rewards afterward, when you speak to them.

So, once i invest, and get the map, I travel to Canterbury Commons (where a caravan trader should be), and strangely, i only see the caravan traders Brahmin (two-headed cow-thing). There's no sign of the caravan trader or the guard at all.. I think it was Crazy Wolfgang.

Is there any way to find the trader? Or find how this happened? Maybe, i could find the dead merchant's body, if he was killed?

Answers

itwizz answered:

If he/she's been killed there is no way to find them and all you can do is load up an earlier save and hope it doesn't happen again.

Do you have the 1.5.0.23 patch installed?

Have you tried clearing your caches?

On the Dashboard go to the System Settings menu, Memory, then press Y and press the Cache Clear Button (Using this method will delete ALL game updates off your system as well as the Temporary Files so you'll have to re-download the updates before you can play your games again), (This method was Introduced with the August 11th 2009 update).

OR

On the Dashboard go to the System Settings menu, Memory, then press Y for Device Options then press X-X-LB-RB-X-X (Using this method will delete ALL game updates off your system as well as the Temporary Files so you'll have to re-download the updates before you can play your games again).

OR

Hold The LB, RB and X buttons while the GAME is loading from the Dashboard and hold until you see the 2nd Bethesda Splash screen (Using this method will clear out Fallout 3's temporary files which means loading and saving will take longer until the files are re-cached).
0 0

brow3458 answered:

The merchents are propably dead because this happened to me. i saw them fighting with some raiders and they lost.
0 0