Where can I find the best armor in the game?

1. I was wondering what's the best armor set in the game, where i can get it, and if it has any requirements?

User Info: Raidenx789

Raidenx789 - 7 years ago

1. The winterized T-51b you get from Operation Anchorage is my favorite as it never takes damage and gives the same protection as the regular T-51b. I also carry the chineese stealth armor (a weight hit but worth it) to do my sneaking and sniping with, but it deteriorates quickly. Carrying both is a weight penalty, but gets me through most situations.

User Info: badboyrandy

badboyrandy - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There is no "best" armour, which armour you choose depends on what sort of character you are e.g. if you're a Sneaky character then you need armour which is very light with a good Perception/Agility rating.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. For the highest DR, the Hellfire Armor set. Vanilla game, T-51b from Fort Constantine (Shoot 'Em In The Head quest)

User Info: J1mi

J1mi - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. winterized T-51b armor from operation: anchorage.it never takes damage.

User Info: theone799

theone799 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I have the Tesla Armor, the Hellfire Armor, and the Winterized T51-b power armor. From what I have seen of the stats of the armor; the winterized T51-b is the best since it has 45 DR for the body and 10 DR for the helmet, and never takes damage like the others do. The others only have 40 DR and 5-7 DR at best, plus they take damage fairly quickly(especially against Super Mutants and Deathclaws).

User Info: ArMaethor

ArMaethor - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. My favorite armors that i always wear is the hellfire power armor, ghoul mask, and the oasis druid hood. It has a combined DR of 49 or 50 and it keeps the ghouls away!!

User Info: gamerdj1210

gamerdj1210 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. I have not bought any expansion packs as of yet, but I believe if your looking for a well balanced, well rounded armor, then Ranger Armor Suit is the best. Of course I use many armors according to the situation I'm in. Ranger Armor Suit has 27 weight, 39 DR, + 5 AP, + 1 Luck and + 10 small weapons.

User Info: naddestroyer

naddestroyer - 7 years ago 0 0