Question from Raidenx789

Where can I find the best armor in the game?

I was wondering what's the best armor set in the game, where i can get it, and if it has any requirements?

badboyrandy answered:

The winterized T-51b you get from Operation Anchorage is my favorite as it never takes damage and gives the same protection as the regular T-51b. I also carry the chineese stealth armor (a weight hit but worth it) to do my sneaking and sniping with, but it deteriorates quickly. Carrying both is a weight penalty, but gets me through most situations.
2 0

Answers

itwizz answered:

There is no "best" armour, which armour you choose depends on what sort of character you are e.g. if you're a Sneaky character then you need armour which is very light with a good Perception/Agility rating.
0 0

J1mi answered:

For the highest DR, the Hellfire Armor set. Vanilla game, T-51b from Fort Constantine (Shoot 'Em In The Head quest)
0 0

theone799 answered:

winterized T-51b armor from operation: anchorage.it never takes damage.
0 0

ArMaethor answered:

I have the Tesla Armor, the Hellfire Armor, and the Winterized T51-b power armor. From what I have seen of the stats of the armor; the winterized T51-b is the best since it has 45 DR for the body and 10 DR for the helmet, and never takes damage like the others do. The others only have 40 DR and 5-7 DR at best, plus they take damage fairly quickly(especially against Super Mutants and Deathclaws).
0 0

gamerdj1210 answered:

My favorite armors that i always wear is the hellfire power armor, ghoul mask, and the oasis druid hood. It has a combined DR of 49 or 50 and it keeps the ghouls away!!
0 0

naddestroyer answered:

I have not bought any expansion packs as of yet, but I believe if your looking for a well balanced, well rounded armor, then Ranger Armor Suit is the best. Of course I use many armors according to the situation I'm in. Ranger Armor Suit has 27 weight, 39 DR, + 5 AP, + 1 Luck and + 10 small weapons.
0 0