Which is the best dlc for fallout 3?

1. I want to know which is the best dlc and which to play first?

User Info: nomorepain4u

nomorepain4u - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Really depends on what you want. If your a stealth person than Operation : Anchorage has some goodies for you. If you like a gritty Escape from New York parody than go for The Pitt. Maybe you don't want the game to end and want 10 more levels than Broken Steel is for you. Want that creapy felling, than Point Lookout is creapy. And last but not least if you want that technological feeling than Mothership Zeta is there. I like all the DLC so far so I won't say anything is better than the other, but I liked Anchorages item the most so far, also I only have the first 3 but my friend had Point Lookout and played through Zeta and said it was fun. But wait for the patches on Lookout and Zeta, also the Game of the Year edition is releasing this year if you haven't bought any DLC yet. The choice is yours.

User Info: Tediz52398

Tediz52398 - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. Please repost this here: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=939933 as it is a discussion and not a specific Fallout 3 problem.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. No he it is a question? Read his informaiton? "I want to know which is the best dlc and which to play first?"

Anyways, its most likley Broken Steel.

User Info: Buster77FA3

Buster77FA3 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Each are unique in their own ways.But Broken steel might be your best bet since the game will never end.

User Info: ristar1337

ristar1337 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Broken Steel.
    It Raises Your Level Cap By Ten.
    Higher Level Cap = Good.

User Info: ConnorTheOtter

ConnorTheOtter - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Either Broken steel or Operation because steel raises your level by 10 and operation you can get early power armor training and the unbreakable power armor with a butch of goodies.

User Info: kyler9437

kyler9437 - 5 years ago 0 0