Why does it freeze up when I try to leave the vault when evry1 is evacuating??????????!!!!!!!!!!

1. It freezes as soon as it starts loading "outside" of the vault I mean

User Info: sylas96

sylas96 - 7 years ago
    It is the VERY FIRST thing you do your a little kid you get the pitboy you get the gun you kill or don't kill the girls father than go to the vault and you see that girl and you go into a dark room and you click on the door and it allowys you to change your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. And I click head out and it loads 1/6 of the clock than freezes halfway at nine o'clock

User Info: sylas96

sylas96 - 7 years ago

1. Fallout 3 is a VERY Buggy game so all i can recommend is:

Clear your caches:

On the Dashboard go to the System Settings menu, Memory, then press Y and press the Cache Clear Button (Using this method will delete ALL game patches off your system as well as the Temporary Files so you'll have to re-download the updates before you can play your games again), (This method was Introduced with the August 11th 2009 update).

OR

On the Dashboard go to the System Settings menu, Memory, then press Y for Device Options then press X-X-LB-RB-X-X (Using this method will delete ALL game patches off your system as well as the Temporary Files so you'll have to re-download the updates before you can play your games again).

OR

Hold The LB, RB and X buttons while the GAME is loading from the Dashboard and hold until you see the 2nd Bethesda Splash screen (Using this method will clear out Fallout 3's temporary files which means loading and saving will take longer until the files are re-cached).

Turn Off and delete all the Auto saves

Never overwrite your saves and never have more than 30 saves at a time

Make sure you have the 1.5.0.23 update

PS: Which quest are you on? I ask as there are 2 main quests relating to Vault 101.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Try using the Cache clear codes and advice in the above post and installing Fallout 3 to the Hard Drive and if none of them help try getting a replacement disc and starting a new game from scratch.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0