Question from timfever

3 raider dogs + 0 Wanderer = ???

So, like many who've obtained just about everything in the game, I've become obsessed with finding that Wanderer bastard. I go by his home and the nearby river banks, see three raider guard dogs, but NO WANDERER. Is this indicative of something, i.e. he's dead? I've tried blowing up the trail of cars up on the hill too, NOTHIN'. Does he respawn, or is he a onetime deal? I recall finding a raider earlier on with three guard dogs in the area and blowin him away, but didn't get any special items.

I know this is a dumb question, but if anyone has some insight (I've done just about every google search imaginable and checked every FAQ site...), it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

itwizz answered:

See here: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/A_Wanderer
1 1

jreed1337 answered:

Accompanied by three Raider Guard Dogs, A Wanderer is usually found patrolling the area east of Roosevelt Academy near what appears to be his/her camp.
1 1

MaddaCheeb101 answered:

If you mean Sam Warrick the sniper, then he wanders around endlessly. Try looking in Recling Groves Resort home though. I found him there and he set his guard dog on me while he fleed. shot in in the back with the Victory Rifle :)
0 3

AirborneCore answered:

The Wonder is not Sam Warrick, He is not the Wanderer. I looked for him for months and finaly found him on top of a dead end over past. He had three gaurd dogs like you said, but I didn't kill him a Super scorpion did. The dogs killed the it, but didn't attack me because of Animal Friendly. So advice, look by the Truck stop or the soda shack. (not the nuka cola museum)
1 0

AirborneCore answered:

If you dont find him message me i havent played the game in a long time but i know where i found him ill check the map for you and tell you.
1 0

AirborneCore answered:

More like way south of Roosevelt Acadamy, across the river. A Enslave helio will land on the side of the over past.
1 0