Does it matter?

1. Does it affect the game in anyway if you decide to blow up or save Megaton?

User Info: zergnerd

zergnerd - 7 years ago

1. In addition to what itwizz said, in my game Moira never goes to Underworld unless I go back to the Megaton crater and talk to her first. Also, if you blow it up every once in a while you'll come across a group of people who used to live in Megaton who will attack you on sight.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well you will get extreme negative karma, wont be able to do wasteland survival guide if you havent already, wont be able to get the strength bobble head if you havent. Basically, do very quest and get every item in megaton. Then, if you feel like blowing it up afterwards, go for it.

User Info: sgttaters

sgttaters (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. You CAN still do the Survival Guide as Moira turns to a Ghoul and goes to live in Underworld.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It's also the easiest way to instantly get max negative karma for the achievements.

User Info: diablo5843

diablo5843 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I guess wasteland survival guide could be done, but for me Moira never went to underworld, she just stayed outside the crater. Maybe it was a glitch.

User Info: sgttaters

sgttaters (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0