where do the ICBM's go?

1. Does anyone know what happens to the missiles you can launch from Fort Constantine. I figured it would blow up some settlement on the map, but I couldn't tell and you get no bad karma for doing it. Any ideas anyone?

User Info: janderdarkmoon

janderdarkmoon - 8 years ago

1. By definition the ICBM should hit another continent (otherwise it's really not an Inter-Contintental Ballistic Missile)...most likely China since they seem a major contributor to all of this fictional mayhem that we are roaming around. I tried to make it outside after triggering the launch, but there is too much distance to cover. I guess you just have to enjoy the flashing lights and smoke inside the bunker.

User Info: Thistlebee

Thistlebee - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The missles dont fire. sorry. The missle doors shut. and the missles stay put. Its a bummer but no big deal. just no exploding places lol.

User Info: scotty167349

scotty167349 - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. Yeah, nothing happens from Fort Constantine, BUT if you go to the satcom towers to the far north of the map, there is one where you can fire missiles from outer space, they just land randomly though and don't really hit anything.

User Info: Bahamut_42

Bahamut_42 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Just because it's an ICBM doesn't mean it has to go Inter-Continental. It just means they have the range of more 3500 miles(roughly)

User Info: Inara

Inara - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. "After attempting to launch the ICBM, the launch terminal reports an error and mentions that the missile's tracking system is damaged (naviagation data corrupted) and that the missile has failed to launch. "

Fallout Wiki.

User Info: Paper_Mario

Paper_Mario - 7 years ago 0 0