When do the bodies vanish?

1. I must have passed by the same body a dozen times since Ive killed them. How long does it take for them to vanish?

User Info: Carnage1138

Carnage1138 - 8 years ago

1. Usually bodies inside houses or towns are permanently saved there. Lol, Lucas Simms is still in the pool around the bomb in my Megaton.

Also, I have had a sort of duplicate problem...... Sometimes I like to take the MIRV and shoot myslef outside of Megaton. This has sent me flying upwards all the way to 1000s of feet above the DC ruins!. and after my game reloads were I exit Megaton, the deputy falls from the sky! This is funny because he's still alive right next to his dead body! I guess a created a paradox when I killed myself and the robot, shattering a barrier through time, sending me and him back 3 seconds earlier! While I am revived he sadly is still dead. I'll have to try this with a follower next time. OMG! If the same thing happens then I will be able to duplicate whatever they are holding!
    I'll have to try this out in about an hour! _
    _ )

User Info: chrisyg103

chrisyg103 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. have you Used your minimap to travel? that might refresh.. i dunoo maybe never.. Mhahahah

User Info: Ben_the_ben

Ben_the_ben - 8 years ago 0 4
  2. I haven't seen bodies vanish yet. I'm about 30 hours in to the game.

User Info: dranck

dranck - 8 years ago 1 3
  3. They disappear only when there out side other than that they never.

User Info: Ketchemonia

Ketchemonia - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. They never dissappear only they move a little bit every time you load that area. I have seen bodies fall from the sky before and it was someone i killed.

User Info: chub6025

chub6025 - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. I killed the dude that wanted to blow up megaton inside the bar and I checked today (I killed him a week ago) and he dissapeared today.

User Info: m24bm

m24bm - 7 years ago 1 0