HELP! Im Stuck at the Waters of Life main Quest!!?

1. I just finished clearing out all the enemies in the Memorial,
    and went outside to get "Dad" he says lets go inside,
    but all of the followers (includes dad) stop walking when they
    enter the Memorial.. why is this??

User Info: Gaijin12345

Gaijin12345 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. This is a known bug with no known cure other than loading an earlier save or starting a new game from scratch and praying it doesn't happen again.

PS: Make sure you have the 1.5.0.23 update installed as this bug is less likely to happen with the update installed though please note the update can't fix a bugged save, you'll have to start a new game for the Patch to take effect.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Unfortunately, playing the original game disc (minus any crucial updates) will have a ton of bugs that'll cause irritation. So you'll need to go online with your console, download the latest patch, and it should fix everything.

User Info: Grandstream

Grandstream (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It's a glitch,deleting your saved and autosaved files is an option.

User Info: Deathray036

Deathray036 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I'm aware this thread is a year old, but I only just encountered this problem now and it was a bit of a nightmare looking for a solution!

It's a bit tacky but this worked for me.

Shoot 'Dad' until he falls unconcious and drag him to the Rotunda door (you'll have to shoot and drag a good few times) and enter whilst dragging him. He shouldn't enter with you. However, once I left Dad had dissappeared and somehow entered the Rotunda.

Hopefully this will work!

User Info: NurseRozetta

NurseRozetta - 6 years ago 0 0