Question from Satanburger

Good shotgun?

In the nuka-cola challenge I can send ronald to his doom for his shotgun, Is it any good? and also cansomeone tell me where to get to the town where this qwest is, I can't find it.

Satanburger provided additional details:

Scotty thanks for telling me bout' the stats but do you start the quest in girdershade, tenpenny tower what?

Evergreen is the place full of raiders right?

Ben_the_ben asked for clarification::

Do you get a quest for the location i was holding out on going hoping to get a slaver quest. i still am doing the hunt for declartion prior to jefferson mem.

cptgarrett answered:

While the kneecapper is a good shotgun, I find that "The Terrible Shotgun" that you can get off of Smiling Jack in The Evergreen Bazzar is way better. It's got great damage (low 30's I believe), and can be repaired by other combat shotguns in game (which I believe that the kneecapper can be as well). If your going to Evergreen as a good player, your going to kill everyone anyway, so why not make the run complete. Also, if you grease Smiling Jack, you can use his key to get a bunch of extra loot from his locked cabinet.
3 1

Answers

scotty167349 answered:

Yes the kneecapper a.k.a his shotgun. Is very good. It has very nice stats. To find Girdershade North of F. Scott Key Trail & Compound, or North west of Tenpenny tower, south of little lamplight, or west of Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop.
2 0

mustachedmystic answered:

The place is Evergreen Mills. there is a behemith in a cage outside plus a lot of raiders. Inside there is a trader with The Terrible Shotgun. I think you have to kill him to get the shotty.
3 1

SmellsLikeFun answered:

There is a slaver quest, but its for Paradise Falls, not Evergreen Mills. EM is kinda like a WWII concentration camp. You can start the quest by talking to the crazy chick in Girdershade, but the quest has no relation to the shotgun. You could simply find the place, kill the dude, take his gun, and leave. This will have no effect on the quest unless the chick sees you.
0 0

DaMaStar_99 answered:

The best is "The Terrible Shotgun", with a damage of 80 and a magazine of 12 rounds...!

Here is a list of all the 4 shotguns in Fallout 3:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_weapons#Shotguns
0 0

Leviathan4242 answered:

The kneecapper is a better shotgun than the sawed-off shotgun but is nowhere near as good as "The Terrible Shotgun" that you get off of Smiling Jack in Evergreen Mills.
1 0

G4RR3N answered:

im a personal fan of the terrible shotgun but Charon's pump action, unlimited ammo,unlimited full health is the best one too bad you can't use it only on the computer version =(
0 0

fallout3nut answered:

I live in dc is really going to happen o my god i got to build a bomb shelter and iv been to f scott key!
0 0

Crippled_Leg answered:

Awesome, the shotgun is great at short range and uber powerful.
0 0

Where can I find the Terrible Shotgun? Answered scott1594
Charon's combat shotgun? Open LazarusOfDeath
Does the double barrel shotgun suck? Answered iTz_Reaper227
Where can I find the power fist and combat shotgun? Answered gamemaster995
How good is the Pitt? Open amboris