Troubles with the Sonora Cruz glitch. Has it ever been fixed?

1. She ditched me to get killed by a Yao Guia and never came back. I even walked around the HQ perimeter with dogmeat to look for her but didn't find anything. I could even swear I saw her run back into HQ but couldn't find her inside.

Has this glitch ever gotten recognition to needing a patch? And is Sonora the only person to collect the (finger) bounty from?

User Info: Nemesis_489

Nemesis_489 - 7 years ago
    Nevermind, I was doing some exploring and I found her out in the mountains. Does anyone know how far she runs into the wasteland?

User Info: Nemesis_489

Nemesis_489 - 7 years ago

1. It has never been much of a issue to bring up for patching, mostly because it rarely happens (you of course being an unfortunate exception).

And yes, she is the only person to give fingers to technically. You can sell them to vendors for a MUCH smaller amount, but hey, it's something. Or, like me, you could fill your Megaton house's closest with fingers =P

User Info: kinggimpo

kinggimpo (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0