Question from Nemesis_489

Troubles with the Sonora Cruz glitch. Has it ever been fixed?

She ditched me to get killed by a Yao Guia and never came back. I even walked around the HQ perimeter with dogmeat to look for her but didn't find anything. I could even swear I saw her run back into HQ but couldn't find her inside.

Has this glitch ever gotten recognition to needing a patch? And is Sonora the only person to collect the (finger) bounty from?

Nemesis_489 provided additional details:

Nevermind, I was doing some exploring and I found her out in the mountains. Does anyone know how far she runs into the wasteland?

Answers

kinggimpo answered:

It has never been much of a issue to bring up for patching, mostly because it rarely happens (you of course being an unfortunate exception).

And yes, she is the only person to give fingers to technically. You can sell them to vendors for a MUCH smaller amount, but hey, it's something. Or, like me, you could fill your Megaton house's closest with fingers =P
1 0

What Happened to Sonora Cruz? Answered blackfiredrgn
Follower Troubles..glitch maybe? Open Finnerwoo
Where can I find Senora Cruz, 'cause shes kinda dissapeared? Answered lt_peanut22
Wasteland troubles?? Open chuckie317
Sniper troubles? Answered SrgSkittles