HELP! DogMeat?!?!

1. I Was in the tunnels on my way to the citadel and when that guy turns feral down there, Dogmeat shows up out of nowhere and attacks him, killing him! I made sure I left him at my house in Megaton before I started my quest. Anyways, once we get to the gate ALL the guards kill him with fire!! Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix it besides restarting?

User Info: themalakian

themalakian - 7 years ago

1. If you got the message saying he was dead, then he is gone, the game probably glitched and the wait command was overrode and when he killed the guy he became hostile.

User Info: Fadingsilence

Fadingsilence - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. My Dogmeat randomly appeared when I was in the tunnels too, but I didn't notice until I went back home for him and found him missing.
    After long searches I figured out I had to backtrack through the tunnels to find him.
    Apparently he automatically goes to the tunnels no matter where you leave him. So if you want to keep him I'd load the game and super protect him this time. Or send him to the vault right before the part where he died? You could probably even tell him to stay and go back for him later.

User Info: SanelySick

SanelySick - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you want some really good advice, I keep my Dog meat in my megaton house, and since I'm good i didn't blow up megaton. Some good advice, get that mission done before you get Dog meat.

- Game-Helper

User Info: Game-Helper

Game-Helper - 4 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Dogmeat MIA? Unresolved
Help getting dogmeat? Answered
Dogmeat ? Unresolved
Dogmeat? Dogmeat? Answered
Where did dogmeat go? Answered