Input regarding Downloadable Content (i.e. expansions)?

1. Hello,

I've played Fallout 3 extensively and beaten it, but it was a while ago and I'm going for another playthrough. I've never played any of the expansions, and I only know about them based on what I've read on the Fallout Wiki.

I have a few options. With the imminent release of Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (tomorrow in N. America), which includes all of the expansions, I need to know whether it would be best to either:

A. Only download specific DLCs, spending around $20-30, but I don't know which ones are good, or
    B. Get the GotY Edition, spending about $50 (after trading my copy in) and getting all of them and an updated game (perhaps with fewer glitches?)

I know that Broken Steel is definitely worth getting, due to its size and raise of max level from 20 to 30, but although all of the rest look good, I need to know from people who have actually played them how good they are. Thanks,

Chuck

User Info: Chuck8842

Chuck8842 - 7 years ago
    After suggestions from several of my friends, and the feedback gotten from here, I've decided to get the Game of the Year Edition, this Friday. Thanks for the help.

User Info: Chuck8842

Chuck8842 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. All The DLC Are So Good, Everyone Have His Unique Items, But I Rate It For You (From 1 To 10 And I Tell You Why) :

Operation Anchorage (10) ; For The Chinese Stealth Suit, The Tb1 Power Armor & All The Unbreakable Weapons. (Via Glitch Of Course)

The Pitt (8); Two New Power Armor

Broken Steel (10); The Best, You Can Reach Lv 30, New Perks & A Lot Of More

Point Lookout (8); More Weapons & A New Map With More Locations

Mothership Zeta (9): A Full Set Of Alien Weapons, A New Cool Armor (Samurai Armor), And The Cryo Grenade

Sell Your Copy And Buy The GOTY.

User Info: Jonathan_SG86

Jonathan_SG86 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Thanks for the input, Jonathan. Anyone else care to share?

User Info: Chuck8842

Chuck8842 - 7 years ago 0 0