Question from boomer2600

Does anyone else have a problem with anacostia station?

Every time i enter anacostia station my xbox freezes. i deleted every expansion pack, i removed fallout from my HD, I cleared my system cache (or whatever its called), and then went and bought a new copy of the game. I re-installed everything and tried again ....... guess what happened? YEA ... it froze again when i entered the station. ( I even have tried walking the long way through the metro tunnels .... and soon as i get there ...... frozen.... SO ..... Gamestop told me that i had a bad save file? so i completely erased every trace of fallout 3 yet again, this time including my saved game files and started over. Being that i gave up around 80 hours of game play. I dont really want to get into it again if i am going to have the same problem. I realize that it is only one little piece of the game (i WAS just finishing one quest and to the best of my knowledge i dont ever have to return there after) but i am Obsessive and cant let little stuff go.

So any suggestions on what else the problem could be?

Boomer

thanks for reading all that :)

Answers

itwizz answered:

Other than doing what you've already done i.e Clearing the Caches and starting again all I can suggest is you try another copy of the game but if that doesn't work then your POSSIBLY looking at a Dying DVD Drive.

Try clearing your caches again:

System Blade, Memory, Hard Drive, Press Y for Device Options, Cache Clear Button (Using this method will delete ALL Game Patches and Temporary Files off your system so you'll have to re-download the updates before you can play your games again) This Method was introduced with the August 11th Dashboard Update.

OR

System Blade, Memory, Hard Drive, X-X-LB-RB-X-X (Using this method will delete ALL Game Patches and Temporary Files off your system so you'll have to re-download the updates before you can play your games again) (Only Use if you DON'T have the August 11th 2009 update)

OR

Hold The LB, RB and X buttons while the GAME is loading from the Dashboard and hold until you see the 2nd Bethesda Splash screen (Using this method will delete ALL the FO3 Temporary Files off your system so Saving and Loading will take longer until the files are re-cached)
0 0

Anacostia Station ? Answered boomer2600
Radio station? Answered JonnyJackass
How do I get out of Meresti subway station? Answered kdc10
How do I get to galaxy radio station? Answered falloutgamer123
where is the Power Station MDPl-13? Answered LatinoGameFreak