DLC Order?

1. Is there a specific order anyone would recommend when it comes to completing the DLC? I know I have to finish the main quest to do Broken Steel, so should I do all the DLC last?

User Info: DerekR06

DerekR06 - 7 years ago
    I'm pretty sure you'l want to buy broken steel first because its the add-on that lets you get up to lv 30 in the game...

trust me you dont wanna be about half way through the game and not be able to gain lvs..

User Info: cre8tive9

cre8tive9 - 6 years ago

User Info: cre8tive9

cre8tive9 - 6 years ago

1. Ok I would start with Operation Anchorage to get the power armor for use in the later one's and the chinese stealth armor which is INSANELY useful in Point Lookout. And you don't have to be even close to 25 to do point lookout I did it at 13 without a problem you just have to play well. But anyways second I would to the Pitt for some of the weapons and levels you can get through there are good too. Mothership Zeta would probably have to go next then Point Lookout and obviously Broken Steel last. But if you want you could do Point lookout 3rd and be fine. Of course I haven't tested this on very hard mode yet but I'm sure if you level properly and plan your levels right you would be ok still. I would definitely say not to do them all last as the weapons from most of them would be very useful throughout the rest of the game.

User Info: gamermatt767

gamermatt767 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Do The Pitt 1st (so as to avoid a particularly nasty glitch) and leave MZ And PL until last as you need to be at LEAST a Lv 25 or higher or you'll be absolutely annihilated by the enemies there.

Broken Steel can only be started after you finish the Take It Back! Quest and O:A can be done any time.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. First of all i would make sure that you have all the DLC's so your lvl cap raises and also so you can get the experience for doing the quest. The order i did mine in was anchorage then the pitt followed by broken steel but i would recommend doing broken steel last because in my opinion its the hardest of the 5 DLC's. and last i did point look out and mothership zeta. So my recommended order would be
    1. Operation: Anchorage (For the power Armour)
    2. Mothership Zeta (For the ailen blasters)
    3. Point Lookout
    4. The Pitt
    5. Broken Steel
    Doing them in this order will probaly make it alot easier to get your achivements.

User Info: brow3458

brow3458 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Do mothership zeta first as after lvl 10 the enemies have a lot of health

User Info: mrtaco8675309

mrtaco8675309 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Make sure you have Broken Steel installed, that way you can work on getting to 30. Then, I would do Operation Anchorage for the power armour that requires no training to wear.

After that, it is reall up to you. Personally, I went with this order:

The Pitt
    Mothership Zeta
    Point Lookout
    Broken Steel

User Info: Cha0sTh30ryX

Cha0sTh30ryX - 6 years ago 0 0