Has anyone else had their weapons repair when left in their house?

1. This happened to me a few times at the Megaton house after I had been gone and leveled up. This is my first character so I do not know if it was normal or some kind of glitch. I have good karma.

User Info: Scatlocke91

Scatlocke91 - 7 years ago
    Now was this happening to a specific weapon? Or did this happen to multiple items, as there are a few items in the games that have a strange repair glitch when left out for exstended periods of time.

User Info: tgrady247

tgrady247 - 7 years ago
    Every weapon left out on shelves and such repaired (not sure about lockers) none of the armor repaired that I can remember.

User Info: Scatlocke91

Scatlocke91 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Weapons and armor are automatically repaired when a new DLC episode is downloaded. In this case, I have also seen various items disappear for no apparent reason.

User Info: BattleSword1

BattleSword1 - 7 years ago 0 0