Secret Bus Key?

1. I found a key on a body outside the metro station by rivet city. It came with a small note talking about a bus that they were holed up in. Anyone else ever find this key, because i've only found it one time, and I can't find the bus either.

User Info: midevilhammer

midevilhammer - 7 years ago

1. The key is for a secret supply box found in a bus hidden in the Scrapyard. .If you do not have the key , it is very hard to lockpick the box so I recommend finding the key.The box is , I believe, in the north-western corner of the Scrapyard. The Scrapyard is south of Minefield.
    Hope this helps.

User Info: TheAllMightyZ

TheAllMightyZ - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It doesn't exist.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 4
  2. I found the body and the key a few times, I believe it's a random event. I never actualy got around to investigating it though, but I do recall some directions in there (something like the southwest corner, or something) check the jumkyard, or the corner of the map, or anywhere a lot of cars are.

User Info: xNightCrestx

xNightCrestx - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah in junkyard. Its in a burned out bus but it not really worth going to because all you get is a couple of skill books

User Info: sgttaters

sgttaters (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Yes, finding the body is a random event. I've only gotten it once myself. If I remember correctly the bus is in the northwest corner of the junkyard you find Dogmeat in.

User Info: Blue_Dragoon77

Blue_Dragoon77 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Its a random event you will get it is in the scrap yard i think its in a south part of it the area with raiders in it

User Info: msvman1

msvman1 - 6 years ago 0 0