All followers vanished?

1. Before the Vault 87 quest I had Jericho and Dogmeat as followers, and I heard a glitch you lose them if you advance the story, so I dismissed them both. When I was at the end of the game, I checked both of their home locations, and both were there.

Now, I just did fully all the DLC content for the game, and went back to reclaim my followers, neither were there. I tried reloading, checking back multiple times, nothing... Then for the hell of it I checked for Fawkes, the Robot, and the prostitute girl from Paradise Falls, they weren't their either. Note Cross and Charon were still in the same spots however. I even took the "Puppies" perk to try and spawn a new dog, no luck. Anyone else see this?

User Info: Beau9488

Beau9488 - 7 years ago
    Did you tell your followers to leave or told them to stay put?

User Info: AirborneCore

AirborneCore - 6 years ago
    I just told them to leave

User Info: Beau9488

Beau9488 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I think there something wrong with your game. You should contact the customer services. it's in the manual for technical support. It's worth a try.

User Info: elitesolid951

elitesolid951 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Check Vault 101...or restart your game.

User Info: lol122129

lol122129 - 6 years ago 0 0