Question from ninja_rat01

Point Lookout Side Quest The Velvet Curtain?

I am doing the velvet curtain side quest in point lookout and am stuck at the part with the glasses and vases. I have equipped the glasse and entered correct code and nothing happened, I read the faq and said hatch opens after but where ?

From: blfkakarot911 5 years ago

The glasses have to be on during the vases code, once entered in then the hatch should open revealing a star shaped opening near the wall to the top of the vases. Try looking in first person mode and do a sweep of the atrea if need be, it might be a glitch which means that the opening dosen't present itself but it is still activated, so all u have to do is scope it out untill the enter text comes up.

It should open up right in the middle of the vases.

The exact code for the door is. 1_3_2_3_4_4_2 you can only see it if you have the glasses from the toliet