Final Main Quest?

1. Right now I downloaded all those extra quests except Zeta. I'm on the Project Impurity Quest, and I just killed the bastard and his two Enclave soldiers. Lyons is talking to Dr.Li on the intercom and Lyons tells me that I need to put the area on lockdown before I can do anything....................all the doors are shut and there is no way I can get out and I still cant turn on the Purifier. I would like to know if this is a glitch or if I had to do something before I got to that part?

User Info: Deathray036

Deathray036 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Normally what happens is that u kill the three enclave a**holes, when this is done u wait for sarah to come back to you to talk about the new situation which is turning on the purifier. If she dosen't come to u then go to her, if that doesn't work try waiting by clock.

If that doesn't work then try and rip the disc to the hard drive and clean the disc as best u can then try the same process again. In the end u or she should go turn on the purifier and end the mission.

User Info: blfkakarot911

blfkakarot911 - 7 years ago 0 0