How do i get out of the ark & dove cathedral in point lookout?

1. This is problem is alse happening on ps3 as i looked before i became a member but ive tryed everything from sleeping for about 2 days to killing everyone in the cathedral in hope i would find a key. This wouldnt be a big issue with me but it is as my autosave is of course in the cathedral and so is my manual save because i save after every quest and im hoping i dont have to start again please help. :(

User Info: LittleFieldy

LittleFieldy - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Is the gate locked outside?

Fast travel away.

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Ive never had the problem but it might be glitched.is the door locked and you are inside? cause if you are outside just map travel away, if you are inside have you tried exiting at every time of the day? i think you might have to reload in this case.

User Info: ThatTwinTom

ThatTwinTom - 7 years ago 0 0