Question from Satanburger

Where can I find lesther belts?

I am wondering if i can buy leather belts rom a merchant or find them from somewhere, I HAVE ALREADY LOOTED THE SUPER DUPER MART. I need it for the acheivement "master craftsman" to make deathclaw gauntlet.

Falloutrules answered:

Leather belts are everywhere. I recommend u search inside the houses around the minefield. remember to turn on your bip boy light. (hold b if u didn't know)
2 0

Answers

Satanburger answered:

Sorry guys, found a leather belt in "metro access tunnel" in tenpenny tower sry
0 0

54zerogamer54 answered:

West of tenpenny tower past metro entrance theres a shop called 'lucky's' theres leather belts on the shelfs but there is also a scavenger in there so u need to kill him if he sees you stealing, i got him to repair my stuff first and got my money back.
0 0

unknownman25 answered:

There are Leather Belts on the shelves at Tenpenny Tower in the hall leading to the tunnels, they are on the book shelves. (They can be taken without losing Karma or having the resiidents hate you)
0 0

DeadLife666 answered:

What is a lesther belt? Is that some kind of a super weapon? I DEMAND ACCESS NOW!

Leather belts are basically everywhere.
0 0

If you find the alien firelance can you find it again? Answered thetrev117
Where can i find or find out about the escaped android? Open liljoexx
Where can I find........? Answered FalloutGamer17
Where can i find? Open greenmist40
Find dad? Answered F3ARDAY300