Question from SPARTANKINGIV

Can you kill the Mechanist after you have killed the Antagonizer ?

Is it possible to kill the Mechanist after you have killed the Antagonizer if so please let me know.

Yes, although when or what situation your in can affect what type of karma you recieve. For example I chose to side with the mechanist and fought with him to defeat the antagonizer. Recieved the reward from him, and I told him I wouldn't get antagonizer's uniform from me unless he killed me. He started attacking me and I killed him for good karma. That was amusing to me lol.

Yes you can still kill the mechanist. However, i dont recommend it. What i did was i killed the antagonizer and then took her uniform then went to the mechanist and convinced him to stop. This way you dont have to kill the wannabe goodguy.