How do I get past the obsevation deck on Mothership Zeta?

1. I am currently on the Mothership Zeta DLC and have completed all missions up to where you enter the observation deck. I cannot continue to finish the last mission due to a locked door. All Faqs i have read point to a hologram that displays the death ray but the hologram will not trigger therefore my game will not continue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: mindtraptpsycho

mindtraptpsycho - 7 years ago
    I believe i have done that and eveyone is standing in the observation deck ive tried talkin to everyone to no avail.

User Info: mindtraptpsycho

mindtraptpsycho - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Look for and activate the telepad in the room right after the airlock. Then just proceed forward and let the little girl do her thing, she''l open your way up to the weapons lab.

User Info: Kai_Laguna

Kai_Laguna (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I got to that part, but the hologram DID appear for me. Nothing after that.

User Info: jairrid

jairrid - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I had the same problem as you.
    I went back to load the spacewalk again. This time I did not kill the alien worker.
    The Alien Hologram appeared in the Observation Deck and then then the girl opened the door to the Weapons Lab.

User Info: stvsy

stvsy - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I no this is really old but if you are reading this then you almost broke your game, controller and console over the hours you and I were afraid we lost. Shut your Playstation off and reload any save prior to pushing the activate teleport button and it should work it did for me

User Info: Colonel2005

Colonel2005 - 1 year ago 0 0
  5. I found a fix for the glitch at the observatory spot where the door won't open, I went back to look for soma and took her back to the main engine room and everyone showed up except the Chinese guy but anyways the door opened after that hope this helps you too!

User Info: NoLabel

NoLabel - 1 year ago 0 0