How do I get the Tenpenny Suite?

1. I helped Roy and the Ghouls get into the tower, and it was pretty rewarding to see Tenpenny himself ripped apart by Feral Gouls, but I was wondering if it is possible to get the suite now.

I came back about 3-4 (in-game) days after the raid, but Roy doesn't have any dialogue options about the room. Tennpenys' body has disappeared too, although I did take everything he had on him. I found a key on one of the short columns, but it was for Tenpennys' room

In short, did I screw myself out of the room, or is it only possible to have one house or the other?

User Info: Goopy_Hobbleton

Goopy_Hobbleton - 8 years ago
    Well, Burke is dead and I didn't blow up Megaton either (I'm playing through with good karma the first time around).

User Info: Goopy_Hobbleton

Goopy_Hobbleton - 8 years ago

1. The only way to get the suite is to blow up megaton.

User Info: chub6025

chub6025 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The best way of getting this suite is to blow up megaton for Mr Burke and Allistair Tenpenny and this will gain you the key to the Suite (which you can also decorate), I have heard the other way is to pickpocket Tenpenny or Mr Burke for the key but I havent tried this myself so it may not be true.

User Info: alexjoeyking81

alexjoeyking81 - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. The only way to get the suite is to blow up megaton.

User Info: chub6025

chub6025 - 8 years ago 1 0