Question from gamingfreak

Broken Steel won't start?

I downloaded it a while ago, spent the money, blah blah blah. I went to do more missions before finishing the main quest, and i think it said my level cap was raised, but i eventually stopped gaining experience. It stopped about halfway between 20 and 21. And no matter what I do, the DLC won't start if I beat the game. Wtf?

Answers

SuperSensei answered:

Try deleting the add on and downloading it again. If it doesn't work from there then I suggest getting the game of the year edition that has all of the add ons.
0 0

BRANTLY_75 answered:

Delete the cache from your Xbox 360 then delete the Broken steel add-on. Then re-download the broken steel add-on and when you start up the game it will say you need an update (if your on Xbox Live). The cache holds the update.
0 0