Question from incendiary84

Game crashes everytime at same spot?

In a part where you have to get away from the project purify control room with Dr Li, i open the door and it loads a bit but gets stuck everytime. Anyway to prevent this? i would mind losing my progress so far as i have collected almost all bobbleheads and im lvl 18.

My disc has zero scratches.

incendiary84 provided additional details:

So i went and loaded previous save from ~2hours before. i ran to the project purify room and a weird glitch happened. The door was open and i was able to go inside and listen the conversaton between "father" and the enclave dude. So there i was trapped and couldnt get out. so it loaded autosave after i died and this time door was closed as it usually is. Now it lets me continue and doesnt crash anymore. Weird times..

Answers

sgttaters answered:

yeah that door glitch happened to me. I think ts just a game engine glitch and things like that have happened too many times to count.
0 0