Question from BR0KEN_TUSK

Where can I find the Hamilton's Hideaway key?

Anyone have any idea where I can find the key that opens the cell door in the northwest corner of Hamilton's Hideaway? It cannot be lockpicked. I looked all through the place and couldn't find it on any bodies or anything. Thanks for your help in advance.

Ben_the_ben asked for clarification:

Quay.? so *can i go see 3Dog after i beat jefferson memorial and rivet city?,, im going to check my Key Ring.. whats the key called.

Ben_the_ben asked for clarification:

So no idea what key is called? i looked at my ring for a hideaway key or hamiltons key no such luck? ill just have to return to hideaway and see the door.

acCros answered:

You can get it from Three Dog if you already know the location of your dad the first tie you visit Galaxy News Radio.
3 0

Answers

DaMaStar_99 answered:

As a reward Three Dog will give it to you after you complete his quest of providing radio coverage all over the D.C. Ruins.
I believe his quest is the 6th in line of the main quest line. You'll have to travel to the Museum of History in order to get a relay dish, which you later on will put at the top of the Washington Memorial. If you travel back to GNR (Galaxy News Radio), Three Dog will praise you and give you the key. :)
0 2

Black_Jak answered:

Once completing the GnR quest for Three Dog. The contents are mostly guns and ammo.
0 2

Fiddlesoup answered:

You only get the key as a reward if you aren't doing the quest to learn your dad's location.

This can be achieved either by skipping to "Scientific Pursuits" (by going to Rivet City and talking to Dr. Li), or by passing a speech check in your conversation with Three Dog which will prompt him to tell you to go to Rivet City without helping him, and then you can choose to do the quest anyway for the key.
0 2

boi2251995 answered:

you get it after you finish Three Dog's quest of putting the radio dish on top of Washington Monument. Three Dog will give you the key when you talk to him after the quest.
0 1

boi2251995 answered:

Three Dog gives you the key after you finish his quest about the radio dish and the Washington Monument
0 0