Question from Ryan15000

Graphics on game keep flashing...why?

I just started the expansion broken steel, and starting the water stuff quests from Jefferson Mermorial, on the way to Rivet City, I noticed my game flashing the textures on surfaces (from low texture to high texture, and repeats alot, makes the character I talk to around the area out of sync when talking to them), even on my pip-boy, I checked the disk to make sure no scratches were on it but nothing, any solutions to that or is there nothing I can do?

Its Probably just your game. In my game when im near the Lincloln memorial just along the dirt path leading up to it the graphics break and a brown triangle appears and moves in different directions when i move. My game is perfect and doesnt have a scratch or a finger print on it at all. so what im guessing is its just the game itself. if the actual gameplay is affected then i wouldnt worry about it. maybe you should use one of your friends discs to see if it changes if they have the game also.

I've also had the weird triangle glitch. Where it spins and shifts its shape whenever I look in a certain direction, although mine also changes color, too. A fix that always works for me is to look away from the glitch so I don't see it anymore, walk away a bit, save game, then shut off my 360 and restart it again.