Fallout 3 works but when i go 2 the underworld it loads 2 a certain point then freezes,wat happened?

1. The circle that appears when going 2 a new area and a needle moves around the inside of it.

User Info: RELEVANT2KILL

RELEVANT2KILL - 6 years ago
    everything works its just when I enter the underworld

User Info: RELEVANT2KILL

RELEVANT2KILL - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Game's either bugged, scratched, or maybe both.
    Also, your additional information didn't inform much. We know there's a ticker at the bottom of the load screen.

User Info: Iceburg116

Iceburg116 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Well I suggest taking it to a pawn shop. a lot of them have machines that repair discs. I got assassins creed 2 repaired at one. works beautifully.

User Info: Lithinide

Lithinide - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Random Freezing I get frozen in random areas sometimes, what I did was restart the system and reload my file then I went to my save files and deleted them all while at my saved location then after I erased my saves I went to select saving device and resaved bringing my save count back to 1 but didn't get frozen when I went back to the questioned area. Not sure if it works all the time when you get frozen.

User Info: Renzokuken405

Renzokuken405 - 5 years ago 0 0