Question from RELEVANT2KILL

Fallout 3 works but when i go 2 the underworld it loads 2 a certain point then freezes,wat happened?

The circle that appears when going 2 a new area and a needle moves around the inside of it.

RELEVANT2KILL provided additional details:

everything works its just when I enter the underworld

Answers

Iceburg116 answered:

Game's either bugged, scratched, or maybe both.
Also, your additional information didn't inform much. We know there's a ticker at the bottom of the load screen.
0 0

Lithinide answered:

Well I suggest taking it to a pawn shop. a lot of them have machines that repair discs. I got assassins creed 2 repaired at one. works beautifully.
0 0

Renzokuken405 answered:

Random Freezing I get frozen in random areas sometimes, what I did was restart the system and reload my file then I went to my save files and deleted them all while at my saved location then after I erased my saves I went to select saving device and resaved bringing my save count back to 1 but didn't get frozen when I went back to the questioned area. Not sure if it works all the time when you get frozen.
0 0

Lv 30 in fallout: point lookout? Answered amboris
Fallout 3: Future Fallout's and (Q's) ? and Greetings Answered EnclaveRemnant
Where's Underworld? Answered kasoi
What is the underworld? Answered brutalgrindcore
Where do I find the Underworld? Answered Mr_Popadopolis