Question from Flakbee

why can't I start Mothership Zeta?

I have Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition for Xbox 360 and I found the ship Zto begin the Mothership Zeta addon, however I dont seem to be able to access the add on, I do not get beamed up when entering the area and I am not able to figure out how to start this. Please let me know how I can do ths or what I need to complete.

Answers

jwjoepat answered:

have you installed the second disk to your Xbox if not do that and then try it
0 0

pipguy answered:

Do you have a follower with you when you go there? If you do this will prevent you from getting beamed up it did the same thing with me.
0 0

Wraith_Queen answered:

If the quest has already started go to the downed ship. Your radio must be turned on and playing the distress becon.
0 1

Tommywx answered:

If you have it installed then wander around on or around the ship and if you havent installed it u still get something if u look for the alien about 2-3 feet by the ship there is an alien blaster on the floor with ammo u only get this once if u dont download it so be carefull when u use it i sujest deathclaws or yio guis
0 0

mothership zeta HELP ME ? Open GKH779
Mothership Zeta ? Open jalenconn
Everything about Mothership Zeta? Answered Ex_Informant
How do i get into Mothership Zeta? Answered snixter43
Mothership zeta? Answered kirill124