why can't I start Mothership Zeta?

1. I have Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition for Xbox 360 and I found the ship Zto begin the Mothership Zeta addon, however I dont seem to be able to access the add on, I do not get beamed up when entering the area and I am not able to figure out how to start this. Please let me know how I can do ths or what I need to complete.

User Info: Flakbee

Flakbee - 6 years ago

Answers

1. have you installed the second disk to your Xbox if not do that and then try it

User Info: jwjoepat

jwjoepat - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Do you have a follower with you when you go there? If you do this will prevent you from getting beamed up it did the same thing with me.

User Info: pipguy

pipguy - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If the quest has already started go to the downed ship. Your radio must be turned on and playing the distress becon.

User Info: Wraith_Queen

Wraith_Queen - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. If you have it installed then wander around on or around the ship and if you havent installed it u still get something if u look for the alien about 2-3 feet by the ship there is an alien blaster on the floor with ammo u only get this once if u dont download it so be carefull when u use it i sujest deathclaws or yio guis

User Info: Tommywx

Tommywx - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. You need to install Mothership Zeta on the second disc to an external hard drive. Only when the recon craft theta beacon appears throughout the whole wasteland and the quest Not Of This World starts DLC be active.

Everytime you download a DLC, a message will appear as soon as you leave Vault 101. With Point Lookout, you get a note. I recommend having a science of 75 before starting.

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam - 2 months ago 0 0

Question Status
Mothership zeta ? Unresolved
mothership zeta HELP ME ? Unresolved
How do i get into Mothership Zeta? Answered
Mothership zeta? Answered
Mothership Zeta ? Unresolved