Question from sephiroth5295

What to do if megaton trys to kill me?

I was trying to get that one guy to join me but my karma was to high so I started to bring it down but i pickpocket this one guy and he saw me and started attacking me so I was forced to kill him and now everyone in megaton is trying to kill me I was hoping that there was someway to stop this my last save was at the following in his footsteps quest so yeah.

Answers

kfq1 answered:

I forget which quest this is. Anyway, to stop a town from trying to kill you, go to another location (vault 101) and wait for 3 days (Select -> wait for 24hrs) return and the town shouldn't be trying to butcher you.
If you want negative karma for the follower, try this method:
*- Find a OWNED computer (red writing). Simply hack it & click any symbol (*,!,?,etc) till you get down to 1 guess then exit. rinse and repeat till reaches very evil! (A computer is located in the brass lantern in megaton)
0 0

Jerico trys to kill me after i kill dogmeat? Answered spazz1994
Should i kill everyone in Megaton? Answered GeNoBrEaKeR9000
Megaton problem? Open g_mann2992
Should i blow up megaton? Answered 54zerogamer54
How do you get to where stockholm is in megaton? Answered thompsom1021