Question from JamBoxyBrown

I can't find Charon?

I fired him at the citadel and he said he would be in underworld. I look in the 9th circle and he wasn't there. I waited for a week in game and he still wasn't there. Help?

Well if you go to underworld and the ninth circle there should be a guy behind the bar named azhukel or some crap like that he holds charons contract and if you talk to him he should give it to you how ever be on the side of good cuase if your not charon will attack and try to kill you

He would probably be in the part of the underworld where there s a mammoth just outside the door to the underworld. i fired him and found him smoking a cigerette leaning on a wall right next to the underworld door,or he might be wandering around the underworld somewhereas he did not specifiy where exacly where he would be. =)