Question from Feralbreed-20

Wasteland doctor fatiques?

I'm looking for the clothing set in the description. It's very hard to find one on my own, so I though maybe someone here knew where to find it.

And how to get one by NOT just killing someone for it. Stealing is fine though...


ristar1337 answered:

There is a way you can get it by looting a corpse.It's in the Marigold station next to Grayditch
0 1

nintendo_legacy answered:

You could just buy it from the doctor in Megaton, that's how I got it.
0 0

Finalesaint answered:

Some hostile non feral ghouls will have it on them from time to time. Buy it from a vendor or just kill the doctor in underworld or megaton. Best ways. ^_^ happy hunting, and good luck!!! Awesome attire for awesome ROLEPLAY
0 0

This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet

Answer this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

More Questions from This Game

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.