Question from flex693

Where's Leadoux?

I've got the Nuka-Clear Formula but when I went to the Red Racer Factory Leaudoux was not there. How can I find him?

Answers

_shearm answered:

Have you already complete The Nuke-Cola Challenge? If so, there is sometimes a glitch where he doesn't appear. You can use the console command player.placeleveledactoratme cadc2 to spawn him. You can also use that code regardless to have him appear. I know that sometimes he doesn't appear for no reason. Also, make sure you use the in-game clock to proceed an hour at a time, make sure he doesn't show up for a complete 24 hours, just to see if he'll show up, before having to resort to using the console.
0 0

_shearm answered:

Sorry, I just realized I was answering on the X360 board and you aren't able to use the console. I don't believe there is a fix for this on X360/PS3 yet, but I would try waiting there a full 24 in-game hours (1 hour a time). That's all I can think of.
0 0