Question from Greenday55567

Stuck in Megaton room with Fawkes?

I went to my house in Megaton (I have the vault theme) to rest up and when I woke up he was between the desk and the control panel and he wont move. HELP!

Greenday55567 provided additional details:

NEver mind I slept for 24 hours and the glitch made him go in the door way so I could get out

Answers

Fallout1313 answered:

Have you tried initiating combat with him and then getting him to chase you? That might get him free. Otherwise you'll have to load your last save.
0 0

Greenday55567 answered:

I have and it doesnt work and I cant really reload my last save because the auto save is the sleeping in the bed and the regular save is near the bed cause I screwed up and I cant really kill him cause fawkes is invincible and I dont want to kill him he kills everything in his path
0 0

Greenday55567 answered:

Did I mention he has a gattling lazer so I kinda cant survive
0 0

Fawkes is so BIG he's got me stuck in a room CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!??? Answered driftsays
Can you go in Megaton with Fawkes? Answered AoMxSniper
Security room error? -Megaton Open YoAdrienne13
Can Fawkes die? Answered LordZutaki
?Fawkes? Answered kroyal121