Stuck in Megaton room with Fawkes?

1. I went to my house in Megaton (I have the vault theme) to rest up and when I woke up he was between the desk and the control panel and he wont move. HELP!

User Info: Greenday55567

Greenday55567 - 6 years ago
    NEver mind I slept for 24 hours and the glitch made him go in the door way so I could get out

User Info: Greenday55567

Greenday55567 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Have you tried initiating combat with him and then getting him to chase you? That might get him free. Otherwise you'll have to load your last save.

User Info: Fallout1313

Fallout1313 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I have and it doesnt work and I cant really reload my last save because the auto save is the sleeping in the bed and the regular save is near the bed cause I screwed up and I cant really kill him cause fawkes is invincible and I dont want to kill him he kills everything in his path

User Info: Greenday55567

Greenday55567 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Did I mention he has a gattling lazer so I kinda cant survive

User Info: Greenday55567

Greenday55567 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I'm sure this isn't ideal, but I found something that works. First off, I was playing Broken Steel and had Paladin Cross as well as Fawkes. I tossed a frag grenade in the corner across from the door hoping my followers would run outside. Instead, it upset Wadsworth who must have received some damage and went hostile. Cross and Fawkes ran out to engage and I escaped the room. Wadsworth, unfortunately, will never tell another joke.

User Info: number__eight

number__eight - 1 year ago 0 0