Question from drizzt2003

Where are the robots in Big Town?

I went to the junkyard in big town and only found a lawnmower. And the people keep asking me to show them what to do. Anything special I need to do?

From: nameplzkthx 6 years ago

They are in the junkyard inside Big Town. You will either see a sentry bot or a protectron. But there is a known glitch where they sometimes are not there when they need to be. It happened to me.

If you do find one of them, make sure Red and the others are close enough to watch you repair them, otherwise you'll never finish that part of the quest. That happened to me. Now everyone in Big Town just follows the sentry around the town as it makes it's patrol.

They should be in the junk yard in back of the town and sometimes they disaper so befor you do that quest id get my science up

When i did that quest i think i hade my science like 60 so it let me fix em

/There's a glitch that wont show the robots...
i dunno reload at a different save and wait till red and the other get to the junkyard, then you pop up and fix them

Where is the junkyard in bigtown? ive never seen it!! and ive completed the game 14 times!!!!!!! please can someone shine sum light on this please:(

Same thing happened to me, there were no robots. Even after reloading.