Question from NunsNBagels

Why does Sentinal Lyons keep freezing? ORIGINAL END OF GAME

I think this is at the end of the game if there have been no expansion packs added, but I've added Broken Steel, Point Lookout, The Pitt, and Operation: Ancorage to my game. After battling Autumn, Lyons says that's the end of that and that her team should be wrapping up the rest. Then she says to secure the room before we do anything else.

Dr. Li comes on the speaker and tells us we need to release the pressure inside the tanks to prevent an explosion and that whoever goes in will die from radiation poisoning. When Li's done telling the sentinal this, Lyons turns to me and tells me to get the room secured. If I try talking to her again, she says the same thing over and over. Both of Autumn's guards are either dead or left because of a speech challenge. It's only her and me and possibly one of my followers.

I've reloaded inside and out of the memorial, with and without followers(by firing them), and whenther I've passed the speech challenge, failed, or skipped. I've got unfinished quests and I gave Elder Lyons the modified FEV virus from Eden.
Help please!!!

There would be an enemy glitched somewhere(or u didnt see them) best bet if u cant find them is just activate the machine if u have bs installed

After going through this myself I have found a solution! See this bug is caused by Broken Steel, so basically all you gotta do is delete it, and re-install it, and hope that this time it won't cause her to glitch.