Getting to the Ranger Compound?

1. How do I get there/which Metro tunnel Do I take?

User Info: hoboking94

hoboking94 - 8 years ago

1. From the Fallout Wiki:

It is located in Seward Square in the southeastern portion of the Capital Wastelands.

* It's probably easiest to reach by entering Anacostia Metro Station at Anacostia Crossing (just north Rivet City), exit at Seward Square (straight east, don't go down to the tracks) and take the short walk to the north.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ranger_Compound#Location

User Info: Lxgshaka

Lxgshaka (Expert) - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Just follow your marker to a metro station with a diner above it then there is a sewer manhole thing that leads into some tunnels and just travel thru there and you are there.

User Info: chub6025

chub6025 - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. I shouldn't have to post this, but I think it bears repeating from the above answer due to the fact that I had a lot of trouble with finding the Ranger Compound myself. Follow your marker through the subway tunnels, and when you come out keep following it. If you're looking around wondering why your marker is blinking quickly and you don't see anything to open, look down, more than likely there's a sewer beneath you and your marker is on the manhole cover. There are other ways to get to the Ranger Compound, but I'm assuming you're going there directly from the hospital and the hotel area.

User Info: lxaelral

lxaelral - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. I agree with the prevous poster,

Following the Green indicator arrow on your compass will best point u to your goal.
    The Sewer is in the middle of the street pay attention to ur compass when it turns around on you, look down for a Grey Manhole Cover near the Curb East side of the Street.

I found it Quite easy to come from Vernon Square Area. I cant recall a closer location i stil have to explore all the Subways and see how many connect to who what and where.

There can be alot of Talon Mercs near the Ranger Compound apparently there is a base nearby.

User Info: Ben_the_ben

Ben_the_ben - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. There is no Talon base nearby, but you will often encounter muties and mercs fighting each other when you first visit Seward Square. One of the Talon mercs carries a sniper rifle. There is also an alley where a wastelander is preaching over a megaphone. If you snipe him (at no cost no karma), you can collect some (5?) mini nukes in the alley. You'll know you're close to the compound when you see paintings of Reilly's logo on the walls of buildings.

User Info: wplaisted

wplaisted - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. iIf you don't have the lawbringer perk then you won't be able to get in but if you do have the perk then you can get in (oh yeah if you have the perk then it marks it on your map

User Info: G4RR3N

G4RR3N - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. There's a very easy way to get to it. Go into the Capitol building entrance on the Mall. Be carefyl, there's a lot of Super Mutants and Talon Co. mercs in there. As soon as you're inside, look to your right, there should be a door labelled something like "Captiol Building East Entrance" Go through. Somewhere in this new section is a door to Seward Square. Once in Seward Square, simply follow your nav point.

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  7. You don't need the lawbringer perk. That's for the regulator HQ.

User Info: Dilleux

Dilleux - 7 years ago 0 1