Question from Egyptwolf

Where can I find a Leafblower?

Does anyone know of a for-sure place a leafblower can be found outside of Megaton (read: smoldering pile of irradiated ash)? Need for my long-awaited rock-it launcher

bluesmokebass answered:

roboco factory has one, Its southwest of megaton. And part of the survival guide side quest.
2 0

Answers

dbhp18 answered:

Moira in megaton has one sometimes.
1 0

hurl420 answered:

I found several (as well as lawnmower blades and vacuum cleaners) in Minefield. Search inside and immediately outside the houses.
1 0

boi2251995 answered:

Search in the minefield there's almost everything you need there for building weapons.
1 0

DrLocust answered:

Moira Brown has got a leafblower for sale. In your case she will be in Underworld, because she survived the nuclear bomb explosion. You may have some trouble getting her to sell to you, she keeps saying 'come back tommorrow' then just wait or sleep and talk to her again.

hope this help you --
1 0

jjslider94 answered:

* Several Leaf Blowers can be found in the town of Minefield, often lying very close to or up against the walls of intact houses.

* You can find 3 on the shelves of Lucky's.
1 0

itwizz answered:

Do the above and look in absolutely every box and storage place you find and check every Merchant you come across and you'll soon find one.
0 0

die4769 answered:

Moira Brown always has one in stock at her shop, provided that you didn't buy it recently.

Crazy Wolfgang would be another great way to get one, you can find him outside of most of the major towns randomly.
0 0

If you find the alien firelance can you find it again? Answered thetrev117
Where can i find or find out about the escaped android? Open liljoexx
Where can you find the dog??? :/ Answered stevehowse
Where can I find CJ? Answered FIASCOrey
Where can I find RL-3? Answered faulknerbobby