How can I get to the Corvega Factory?

1. I'm trying to get to the corvega factory, and I can't get to it. I know where it is on the map (not on map in game but looking at maps online), but it seems like every route there is blocked. Please help me!

User Info: Mercyuri

Mercyuri - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Im citing this from memory, but I believe It's located on the east side of the map, somewhat In the middle I believe. Maybe a short ways east of the scrapyard, or south of Canterbury Commons. I just found it last night using the Explorer perk, which I highly recommend you get at level 20 so you won't have this problem any more. Hope that helps.

User Info: leon41235

leon41235 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The routes shouldn't be blocked, it's just out in the wastes, if memory serves it's in the middle of North-South, towards the East

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I stumbled upon running from Wheaton armory to Vault 108.

User Info: FyourFISH

FyourFISH - 6 years ago 0 0