?Not allowed to have any followers besides dogmeat

1. I have three followers - Charon, Fawkes, and Cross. These are the only followers I have. None of them will follow me and are all at their default waiting place (Museum of History, Underworld, Citadel...). I only have the Brotherhood of Steel expansion. I have no clue how to work around the glitch, any help would be appreciated.

User Info: Craigboy0

Craigboy0 - 6 years ago
    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the expansion pack because that -might- have something to do with it.

User Info: AgainWeRise_LoG

AgainWeRise_LoG - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well, after you free Charon I don't think he will go with you if your MO is evil. Same for Fawkes and Cross.

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I think this has something to do with your karma level. You need to be good for Fawkes and Cross. Neutral for Butch and Sgt.RL-3. Evil for Jerrico and Clover. Charon and Dogmeat dont care what your karma is. So try and recriut Charon or find another companion and try recuit them and if none of what i just said worked then your game is glitched and you will most likely have to make a new character.

User Info: DanteDoyle

DanteDoyle - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Did you choose the "Puppies" perk when it was an option? (Becomes an option at Level 22 by the way). Because I heard that due to a glitch with that perk, it makes Dogmeat/Puppies the only follower you can have tag along. If so, then that might explain why you can't have Charon, Fawkes, nor Cross tag along with you. There is a work around for this, but all I can remember it came from this website (which is not mine BTW).

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Steel_bugs

If the work around doesn't work, and you have a save before you get the option to choose that perk, then just don't choose that perk. Otherwise, I don't know what else to tell you other to start your game all over again.

User Info: Gamer364

Gamer364 - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Where did dogmeat go? Answered
Where's Dogmeat? Unresolved
HELP! DogMeat?!?! Answered
Dogmeat...? Answered
Dogmeat MIA? Unresolved