Operation Anchorage: better to wait until I beat the game?

1. so I just started O:A, and I'm at level 11. I heard that this DLC can be played after you have beaten the main game. is it better to wait and do it, or is it alright to play this quest at anytime? btw, I have a save game file from before I started it, so I can go back anytime. thanks

User Info: buckcherry

buckcherry - 6 years ago

1. The olny DLC you can continue playing after the main game is Broken steel. Yes you should play OA before beating the game after all it gives you awesome awards.

User Info: oicu8490

oicu8490 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Thats up to you

User Info: Deathray036

Deathray036 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I'm pretty sure you can do all the DLC after you beat the game (beating the game includes beating Broken Steel its part of the main questline). I would suggest that you complete Operation Anchorage as early as possible because not only does it give you some great items but also grants you the perk that allows to equip power armor as soon as you beat it (very useful).

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. After the addition of Broken Steel DLC you can now do this DLC after you complete the final main quest plot.

User Info: Elektr0ns

Elektr0ns - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I suggest doing the OA quest early because you can get the chinese stealth suit and jing wais(not sure how to spell it) sword. the suit is especially help full because when you crouch you go invisible as though you were using one of those stealth things i forgot what they were called.

User Info: josegarciajr

josegarciajr - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I would do it before, as you will probably gaina level form it. And also you get all the rewards from it which will help you for the rest of the game.
    Glad to help

User Info: jords321

jords321 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. You probably should wait to level 10 or so, but after that you'll be fine. It is a great way to get experience though.

User Info: Theamazing55

Theamazing55 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Level 11 is a good level to do Operation Anchorage if you are playing on Normal, if on easy, you could probably do it at lvl. 5-7. Very good idea to do this quest early on due to the fact that you can get some pretty kick ass weapons and perks, and it is also one of the funnest quest in Fallout 3. I recommend doing it as early as possible

User Info: lonesoldier76

lonesoldier76 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Do it at the start. Trust me. Every seen a level 2/3 running around in power armour? or a stealth suit?

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. It is better to wait to beat the game, if you don't want a challenge. I beat the dlc when i was level 10...it was difficult, but I made it through.

User Info: Fallout3Rulez

Fallout3Rulez - 5 years ago 0 0