Question from buckcherry

Operation Anchorage: better to wait until I beat the game?

so I just started O:A, and I'm at level 11. I heard that this DLC can be played after you have beaten the main game. is it better to wait and do it, or is it alright to play this quest at anytime? btw, I have a save game file from before I started it, so I can go back anytime. thanks

Answers

oicu8490 answered:

The olny DLC you can continue playing after the main game is Broken steel. Yes you should play OA before beating the game after all it gives you awesome awards.
1 0

Deathray036 answered:

Thats up to you
0 1

BrokenRainY57 answered:

I'm pretty sure you can do all the DLC after you beat the game (beating the game includes beating Broken Steel its part of the main questline). I would suggest that you complete Operation Anchorage as early as possible because not only does it give you some great items but also grants you the perk that allows to equip power armor as soon as you beat it (very useful).
0 0

Elektr0ns answered:

After the addition of Broken Steel DLC you can now do this DLC after you complete the final main quest plot.
0 0

josegarciajr answered:

I suggest doing the OA quest early because you can get the chinese stealth suit and jing wais(not sure how to spell it) sword. the suit is especially help full because when you crouch you go invisible as though you were using one of those stealth things i forgot what they were called.
0 0

jords321 answered:

I would do it before, as you will probably gaina level form it. And also you get all the rewards from it which will help you for the rest of the game.
Glad to help
0 0

Theamazing55 answered:

You probably should wait to level 10 or so, but after that you'll be fine. It is a great way to get experience though.
0 0

lonesoldier76 answered:

Level 11 is a good level to do Operation Anchorage if you are playing on Normal, if on easy, you could probably do it at lvl. 5-7. Very good idea to do this quest early on due to the fact that you can get some pretty kick ass weapons and perks, and it is also one of the funnest quest in Fallout 3. I recommend doing it as early as possible
0 0

TheBonsaiSlaya answered:

Do it at the start. Trust me. Every seen a level 2/3 running around in power armour? or a stealth suit?
0 0

Fallout3Rulez answered:

It is better to wait to beat the game, if you don't want a challenge. I beat the dlc when i was level 10...it was difficult, but I made it through.
0 0