Question from RyanPBriggs

Where is the Citadel and what is the fastest and least enemy filled route?

I gotta know because i want to join the Brotherhood of Steel. I hear that that's the best to join. And i don't want to come across too many Super Mutants.

Answers

bluedragon619 answered:

You can't join the brotherhood of steel until you reach the citadel in the stories main quest, and you don't technically join, you just help and you can receive power armour training
0 0

dhanson94 answered:

the guy above is right you will get there by following the dad quests and sorry the only way there is pretty much full of super mutants. I also can't remember to well about traveling there because it was awhile back that i had to walk there and i dont go there anymore because.... SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL ADDON!

i blew it up xD has a cool magnum in it once thats done.
0 0

GnR546 answered:

Fastest way is to play on the story line...nothing else =D

I'm not giving anything away (Mother never died!) but to get in you need to complete a story line quest
0 0

Can I still get into the Citadel armory if I didn't blow up the Citadel? Answered chrisyg103
How to get to Citadel? Answered FinColibri
How do i get into citadel? Answered GeNoBrEaKeR9000
How do I get into the Citadel Armory? Answered Ignition365
Citadel glitch? Answered TweetyBirdBiker