Where is the Citadel and what is the fastest and least enemy filled route?

1. I gotta know because i want to join the Brotherhood of Steel. I hear that that's the best to join. And i don't want to come across too many Super Mutants.

User Info: RyanPBriggs

RyanPBriggs - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You can't join the brotherhood of steel until you reach the citadel in the stories main quest, and you don't technically join, you just help and you can receive power armour training

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. the guy above is right you will get there by following the dad quests and sorry the only way there is pretty much full of super mutants. I also can't remember to well about traveling there because it was awhile back that i had to walk there and i dont go there anymore because.... SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL ADDON!

i blew it up xD has a cool magnum in it once thats done.

User Info: dhanson94

dhanson94 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Fastest way is to play on the story line...nothing else =D

I'm not giving anything away (Mother never died!) but to get in you need to complete a story line quest

User Info: GnR546

GnR546 - 6 years ago 0 0