Question from pizzatracker

Galaxy news radio quest/following his footsteps quest line glitch?

I was on the galaxy news radio quest in the following his footsteps quest line. I was talking to this doctor in rivet city(doctor li I think) and she talks about where the dad is and info about him, all of a sudden it skips the galaxy news radio quest and the following his footsteps and starts the scientific one. Can you still still complete galaxy news radio and following his footsteps

Answers

diablo5843 answered:

Yes you can still go back and help three dog for an alternate reward BUT if you leave it for too long you will not meet up with Sentinel Lyons or the rest of the brotherhood of steel in Chevy Chase to help you to get to GNR and have to kill alot of mutants and one mutant behemoth by yourself and the dead brotherhood of steel guy that has the fatman will disappear making it alot harder to kill the behemoth but if this happened, when your done talking to three dog and leave the galaxy news radio building all the mutants you killed just before tend to respawn immediately .

Also if you skip any part of the quest "Scientific Pursuits" you won't get the achievement for it.
0 0

GnR546 answered:

Your fine and yes you can, it is actually better like this because when you complete the quest Three Dog will give you a key to get into a cache. Most of the stuff in it is pointless but there is a mini-nuke so if you ever make a new file always get the quest then Rivet City before you complete the quest.

As Diablo said he probably is right, I don't know if i ever got that achievement but about the super mutants, if anything do that part first then Rivet City.
0 0