Question from noahk1

Where do you find the railway rifle?

I do not know where to find the railway rifle?

Answers

Ner_Zhuul answered:

you cant find the railway rifle you have to make it at one of the various workbenches in the wasteland but first to do that you have to find the schematic to it and find the certain items to make it i only know some of the item but i know you need a crutch and a steam gauge assembly you can post a question asking "what items do you need to make the railway rifle?" im sorry i didnt know all the items but i hope this helps =). Peace out
0 0

sgttaters answered:

First off, you need a crutch, a pressure cooker, a stean gauge assembly, and a fission battery. Secondly, you can find it on a random encounter character named lazlo. It is almost in lowest condition when you find it.
0 0

ObiBunnKenobi answered:

Actually, I found mine. You can buy it from Tullip also.
0 0

JungleBoy49 answered:

You have to make it but if you want the scimatics(spelled wrong) you can go to rivet city go to the guy with the collection and the plane ask to do the quest stealing independence and he gives it to you at the end. You could also buy it from someone.
0 0

RedHydrus answered:

I don't think your able to find the railway rifle. I believe you have to make it which is what i've yet to do. You can also get next level custom made weapons. lets say you found or bought shishkabob schematics then you found more schimatics for the same weapon. now you can make shishkabob volume 2.
0 0