Wtf fawkes?

1. When i left fawkes at the enclave base he went to study us history and i saw him at the jefferson momorial outside by the statue and its impossible to get to him any body no what to do?

User Info: max123326

max123326 - 6 years ago
    Does he stay there if you Fast-Travel? Is he permanently stuck? If so, then you may be SOL unless you have an earlier save.

User Info: Blue_Dragoon77

Blue_Dragoon77 - 6 years ago
    Thanks

User Info: max123326

max123326 - 6 years ago

1. He did the same to me because I dismissed Fawkes before finishing the game. I then found him on top of the Memorial. You cant get up to talk to him. I shot him in the head about 3 times with the 44. When he started firing back I went in the memorial. The people with books were running scared. After a few minutes everyone inside calmed down. I went back out side and Fawkes was not longer red and he was off the memorial and standing next to me.

User Info: diablo5843

diablo5843 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. In my game Fawkes always ends up in the foyer outside of Underworld where that ghoul is talking about Aqua Cura (its part of the Broken Steel DLC I believe). Don't know if that helps but thats where he always ends up for me, after activating the purifier.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
?Fawkes? Answered
Where do i get fawkes? Answered
Fawkes isn't where he should be? Unresolved
Where has Fawkes gone?? Answered
Can Fawkes die? Answered