Question from pizza1794

What am I looking for in the Rock Creek Caverns?

I ran into a wastelander that told me to go to Rock Creek Caverns to get the Mirelurk King's treasure. I looked around but all I found was some caps and pre-war money. Does anyone know what I'm looking for or was that it?

Answers

diablo5843 answered:

Close to the back of the cave is a mercenary and wastelander corpse or 2 wastelander corpses along with an "easy" safe, a powerfist and a few ammo boxes and at the very back of the cave has a dead skeletal family and a stimpak and radaway, along with a Teddy Bear but about halfway through the cave you'll notice a fallen stalactite, which rests at an angle against a wall in the first and largest chamber of Rock Creek Caverns climb up it to find a Nuka-Cola Quantum on a wooden crate but thats about it, so much for a mirelurk king's treasure.
0 0