What's the best strategy for playing the add ons after starting game from the beginning?

1. Due to the

User Info: flex693

flex693 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. well...probably beat the story first, then broken steel, after leveling a bit do the others (any order). Just for clarification, the swamps are (in my opinion) the hardest DLC....point lookout I think it is.

User Info: alext18

alext18 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. well.. OA should be done early. The Pitt Should be done at mid-early game but it is fully up to you.. Then COmes the Mothership which will be pretty hard so do it at mid games So foes arent too hard and you are not too weak. Broken Steel will be done when you complete the story. And then you do the Point Lookout.. When you are 30 levels. Because the Tribals there do a +35 Pure damage to you which is deadly at all times. You have to do it when you have a hell of HP.. And be cautious.

User Info: MoonPhoenix

MoonPhoenix - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I would start out with operation anchorage first, then pitt, then get high level and do lookout(bring chinese stealth armor from OA), and finally broken steel. i dont have zeta sooooo......

User Info: Lithinide

Lithinide - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Mothership Zeta kicks ass. I would do that and get some of their guns. They one shot or two shot EVERYTHING! It actually kinda makes the game stupid easy when I think about it now!

User Info: FuzzyKittyOwO

FuzzyKittyOwO - 4 months ago 0 0